Plaque Restoration Services :: Preserving History One Plaque at a Time

Preserving History One Plaque at a Time

Plaque Restoration Projects Gallery

© Copyright PlaqueRestoration.com.  All Rights Reserved.  Website Design and Hosting by North Mobile Internet Services, Inc.
251-450-9006
Cast bronze donor recognition plaque acknowledging the generous contribution made by the Chandler Foundation to the Salvation Army Coastal Alabama Area Command for their Social Service Center.
Lewis Communications was originally located in downtown Mobile, Alabama, and is now located in another historic building on Government Street. 
Plaque for 3 Dauphin Street in downtown Mobile, Alabama.
These plaques are a sampling of over 70 memorial plaques restored for the outdoor Memorial Air Park at Hurlburt Field, Florida.
A Wrico Signs Affiliated Company
Barton Academy in Mobile, AL was built in 1836 as Alabama’s first public school.  Renovations to the building were completed in 2016.
Plaque for the Veterans Memorial Bridge which is located in Yorkville, NY.
Plaque for the Peconic Landing Retirement Community in Greenport, NY.
75th Anniversary Plaque for the Town of Corn Fire Station in Oklahoma.
Dedication plaques restored for the Mobile Area Water and Sewer System in Mobile, AL.
Historical aluminum roadside marker commemorating the arrival of the Salvation Army to Mobile, Alabama in 1887.  The Salvation Army Coastal Alabama Area Command continues to provide many services to those in need and relief during times of disaster in Mobile and all along the Gulf Coast.  Restored roadside marker pictured on right now completely readable.
Christ Church in Mobile, Alabama :: Before and After Plaque Restoration
Before Plaque Restoration
After Plaque Restoration
Plaque Restoration Services :: Preserving History One Plaque at a Time

Preserving History One Plaque at a Time

Plaque Restoration

Projects Gallery

© Copyright PlaqueRestoration.com.  All Rights Reserved.  Website Design and Hosting by North Mobile Internet Services, Inc.
Cast bronze donor recognition plaque acknowledging the generous contribution made by the Chandler Foundation to the Salvation Army Coastal Alabama Area Command for their Social Service Center.
Lewis Communications was originally located in downtown Mobile, Alabama, and is now located in another historic building on Government Street. 
Plaque for 3 Dauphin Street in downtown Mobile, Alabama.
These plaques are a sampling of over 70 memorial plaques restored for the outdoor Memorial Air Park at Hurlburt Field, Florida.
A Wrico Signs Affiliated Company
Barton Academy in Mobile, AL was built in 1836 as Alabama’s first public school.  Renovations to the building were completed in 2016.
Plaque for the Veterans Memorial Bridge which is located in Yorkville, NY.
Plaque for the Peconic Landing Retirement Community in Greenport, NY.
Peconic Landing is a retirement community in Greenport, NY.
Dedication plaques restored for the Mobile Area Water and Sewer System in Mobile, AL.
Historical aluminum roadside marker commemorating the arrival of the Salvation Army to Mobile, Alabama in 1887.  The Salvation Army Coastal Alabama Area Command continues to provide many services to those in need and relief during times of disaster in Mobile and all along the Gulf Coast.  Restored roadside marker pictured on right now completely readable.
Christ Church in Mobile, Alabama :: Before and After Plaque Restoration
Before Plaque Restoration
After Plaque Restoration